top of page

GoHard PT Group

Public·47 members

Ian Nikolaev
Ian Nikolaev

11eyes Episode 9 [WORK]

11eyes: Tsumi to Batsu to Aganai no Shōjo (Japanese: 11eyes -罪と罰と贖いの少女-, lit. 11eyes: Sin, Damnation, and the Atonement Girl), known simply as 11eyes in its anime adaptation, is a Japanese adult visual novel developed and published by Lass first released on April 25, 2008, for a Microsoft Windows PC as a DVD; 11 eyes is Lass' fourth game. A port playable on the Xbox 360 entitled 11eyes CrossOver was released on April 2, 2009, published by 5pb.[3] A manga adaptation illustrated by Naoto Ayano began serialization in the October 2009 issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Comp Ace magazine. An anime television series adaptation by Doga Kobo aired in Japan from October to December 2009. A fan disc for Windows entitled 11eyes -Resona Forma- was planned for release at Fall 2010. The anime has been licensed in North America by Sentai Filmworks; distributor Section23 Films announced that it would release the complete box set on January 11, 2011.[4]

11eyes Episode 9

11eyes strongly reminded me of Interlude in basically all ways - the transporting to another 'world' filled with monsters to fight, the random bouts of ecchi, and the dark and mysterious tone. Definitely check out one if you liked the other.

An anime adaptation of 11eyes produced by Dogakobo and directed by Masami Shimoda began airing in Japan on October 7, 2009. The anime has been licensed in North America by Sentai Filmworks; distributor Section23 Films released the complete box set on January 11, 2011.

11eyes -Sin, damnation and the atonement girl- is a Visual Novel released by Lass in early 2008. In early 2009, a second story was created, titled 11eyes -The Story of Another side-. The second story has an almost entirely new cast, and promotes minor characters like Shiori and Kaori to main character status. These two stories were grouped together into an Updated Re-release for the Xbox 360 titled 11eyes CrossOver.

Intraoperative positive pressure with resulting Iris and lens prolapse can pose a difficult scenario during penetrating keratoplasty. In the Price graft-over-host technique, the graft is sutured across the trephinated host cornea, which maintains a formed anterior chamber and thus avoids intraoperative complications. The technique was used in 33 eyes, and no primary or secondary graft failures occurred. Eleven episodes of acute rejection in 11 eyes were treated successfully with steroids.

Following resuscitation from cardiorespiratory arrest, about 80 percent of patients remain comatose [11]. Although we found no reports, we believe that in out-of-hospital CA, if ALS is not readily available, the need for mechanical ventilation after return of spontaneous circulation is the rule. In the described case, the patient recovered breathing immediately after defibrillation. This was unexpected, considering that CA lasted for about ten minutes. Furthermore, the patient had reduced conscience (Glasgow Coma Score of 11), but he had a rapid recovery period and, about thirty minutes after the episode, he had Glasgow Coma Score of 15. There is evidence that induced hypothermia improves outcomes in patients who are comatose after resuscitation from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest [12,13]. With no persistent coma after return of spontaneous circulation, no therapeutic hypothermia was induced in this patient.

So i downloaded it but for some reason when i start the game i dont get a savedata folder so i cants save the game. Tried making my own but didnt help most likely missing some files or something. episode 2 works fine so i was wondering if i could just copy those files and use them for episode one but thought it would be best to post here and hear what u have to say first.

I thought the plot was decent with the mysterious element playing a big role, so it was a little bit of a let down to see the plot end for episode one like that, but I guess it was expected since this probably only serves as the introduction to the grand plot. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• gohardhealthandfitness
    gohardhealthandfitness
  • nhi linh
    nhi linh
  • tramanh3004123
    tramanh3004123
  • phocohanoi2
    phocohanoi2
  • nguyenbich13697
    nguyenbich13697

Address​